Microsoft announces Lumia 950 with 5.2 inch QHD display, 20 MP camera and Snapdragon 808, priced at $549
Microsoft Lumia 950 features a 5.2 inch QHD OLED display and runs on Windows 10 mobile. It is powered by a Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU. It also has liquid cooling technology. It has 3 GB RAM. It comes with 32 GB internal storage which is expandable via microSD card. It features a 20 megapixels rear camera with triple RGB LED flash and OIS. It also has a 5 megapixels front camera.
Lumia 950 comes with 4G, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-C connectivity. It also has a 3000 mAh battery.
The Microsoft Lumia 950 will cost $550. It will be available in November.
Microsoft Lumia 950 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1440×2560 pixels) QHD OLED display
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 808 processor
- Adreno 418 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Windows 10 Mobile OS
- 32GB internal storage, expandable with microSD
- 20 megapixels PureView camera, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), triple RGB LED flash
- 5 megapixels front facing camera, wide-angle lens
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh removable battery