Meizu M2 with 2 GB RAM, 13 MP rear camera launched at a price of Rs. 6,999
Meizu has launched its entry level smartphone Meizu M2 in India for Rs. 6999. This phone will be available via Snapdeal. Registrations for the sale has already begun starting today. If you are interested, you can register here.
Meizu M2 features a 5 inch HD display with Dragontrail glass protection. Display has GFF full lamination technology minimizes reflection and improves display quality. It is powered by a 1.3 Ghz quad-coreMediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-&720 GPU. It is packed with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage and microSD card slot to expand storage up to 128 GB. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with FlyMe OS. It has 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and lens glass is protected with Gorilla Glass. It offers a 5 megapixel front camera.
Connectivity features of the phone are 4G, Wi-FI, Bluetooth and GPS. It is packed with 2500 mAh battery.
Meizu M2 specifications
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with 1000:1 contrast ratio, AGC Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with FlyMe OS 4.5
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- 13 megapixels rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5p lens, Gorilla Glass 3 protective lens glass
- 5 megapixels front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4p lens
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 2500mAh battery
- Dimensions: 140.1×68.9×8.7mm
- Weight: 131g