HTC One M9e with 5-inch 1080p display, Helio X10 SoC, metal body announced
HTC has launched One M9e phone in China. This phone is a variant of HTC One M9. It is priced at 2699 Yuan.
HTC One M9e features a 5 inch full HD display. It has unibody metal build. It is powered by a 2.2 Ghz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU and 2 GB of RAM. It has 13 megapixels rear camera with dual LED flash and 4K video recording. It also has a ultrapixel front camera with full HD video recording. It comes with 16 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 2 TB.
It comes with 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS connectivity. It also has 2840 mAh battery. Weight of the device is just 157 grams and measure 144.6 x 69.7 x 9.61 mm.
HTC One M9e specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI
- 13 megapixels rear camera with dual LED flash, 27.8mm lens, f/2.2 aperture, 4K video recording
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 26.8mm lens, 1080p video recording
- Dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio
- 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS
- 2840mAh battery
- Dimensions: 144.6×69.7×9.61mm
- Weight: 157g