Gionee Elife E8 with 24 MP rear camera, Helio X10 Soc launched in India for Rs. 34999
Gionee Elife E8 features 6 inch Quad HD AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a octal-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU. It has 3 GB RAM and runs on Android Lollipop with Amigo UI at the top. It comes with 24 megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash, 6P lenses, OIS and 4 K video recording. It also has 8 megapixel front camera.
Rs. 1500 off on Vivo MobilephonesVivo Five Year Celebration
It also has fingerprint sensor just below the rear camera to unlock the device and payment verifications. It has 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS, USB OTG and NFC connectivity. It is packed with 3520 mAh battery.
Arvind.R.Vohra, Country CEO & MD, Gionee India said:
E8 is the flagship for Gionee India and is one of the best camera phone if not the best in the market .We are very excited to find a great strategic partner as Snapdeal for Gionee ELIFE E8.
William Lu, President Gionee, said:
Gionee’s ELIFE E8 is going to be one of the finest offering to the Indian smartphone market with its cutting edge technology and design element. Built to perform like a professional camera for today’s user, the E8 offers every aspect and dimension of a professional camera.
Gionee Elife E8 specifications
- 6-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 2 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1
- 24MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, 1 / 2.3″ sensor, 6P lenses, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.0×82.3×9.6mm; Weight: 207g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS, USB OTG, NFC
- 3520mAh battery