Gionee Elife E8 with 24 MP rear camera, Helio X10 Soc launched in India for Rs. 34999
Gionee Elife E8 features 6 inch Quad HD AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a octal-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU. It has 3 GB RAM and runs on Android Lollipop with Amigo UI at the top. It comes with 24 megapixel rear camera with dual tone LED flash, 6P lenses, OIS and 4 K video recording. It also has 8 megapixel front camera.
It also has fingerprint sensor just below the rear camera to unlock the device and payment verifications. It has 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS, USB OTG and NFC connectivity. It is packed with 3520 mAh battery.
Arvind.R.Vohra, Country CEO & MD, Gionee India said:
E8 is the flagship for Gionee India and is one of the best camera phone if not the best in the market .We are very excited to find a great strategic partner as Snapdeal for Gionee ELIFE E8.
William Lu, President Gionee, said:
Gionee’s ELIFE E8 is going to be one of the finest offering to the Indian smartphone market with its cutting edge technology and design element. Built to perform like a professional camera for today’s user, the E8 offers every aspect and dimension of a professional camera.
Gionee Elife E8 specifications
- 6-inch (2560 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection
- 2 GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Amigo UI 3.1
- 24MP rear camera with dual tone LED Flash, 1 / 2.3″ sensor, 6P lenses, OIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.0×82.3×9.6mm; Weight: 207g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS, USB OTG, NFC
- 3520mAh battery