Xiaomi Mi 4c with 5-inch 1080p display, Snapdragon 808, USB Type-C announced
Xiaomi has launched its new phone Xiaomi Mi 4c at an event in China. It comes in two different RAM and storage variants. It will be available to order online in China starting from tomorrow, September 23rd via its mi.com and Tmall.com. 16GB with 2 GB RAM is priced at 1299 RMB while 32 GB with 3 GB RAM is priced at 1499 RMB.
Xiaomi Mi 4c is a dual SIM phone. It features a 5 inch full HD IPS fully laminated display. It runs on MIUI 7 built on Android Lollipop. It is powered by a 64-bit Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU. It comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB storage or 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage. It features a 13 megapixel rear camera with two-tone LED flash and a 5 megapixel front camera.
Connectivity features of the phone are 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C and Infrared. It is packed with 2080 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0.
Xiaomi Mi 4c specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS fully laminated 441 PPI display
- Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 ( 4x 1.44GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A57 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage
- MIUI 7 on top of Android Lollipop
- 13MP rear camera with Sony IMX258 or Samsung S5K3M2 ISOCELL sensor, two-tone LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front camera, 85-degree wide-angle lens
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, Infrared
- 3080mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
- Dimensions: 138.1×69.6×7.8mm
- Weight: 132g