Moto X Play to launch in India on September 14th
Motorola is set to launch its new Moto X Play in India on September 14. Motorola has started sending invites for the launch event in Delhi. It has also teased the launch by posting a photo on Twitter.
Motorola Moto X Play is high-end phone. It features a 5.5 inch full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU and 2 GB RAM. It will come in 16 GB and 32 GB storage models with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 128 GB. It has 21 Megapixel rear camera with dual tome LED flash and f/2.0 aperture. It also has 5 megapixel front camera.
It has most of the connectivity options including 4G, Wi-FI, Bluetooth and GPS. It is packed with 3630 mAh battery which is powerful.
Motorola Moto X Play specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 ( 4 x 1.1 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.7 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB /32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 21MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11a/g/b/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3630mAh battery
- Dimensions: 148 x 75 x 8.9-10.9mm
- Weight: 169 grams