Lenovo Vibe Shot launched in India for Rs. 25499
Lenovo has launched Lenovo Vibe Shot smartphone in India via a digital launch event. This phone is priced at Rs. 25499. It is basically a camera centric phone with lots of options in camera apps and tri-color flash at rear.
Lenovo Vibe Shot features a 5 inch full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by 1.7 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI at top. It features 16 megapixel rear camera with triple-tone LED flash, OIS and laster autofocus. It also features a 5 megapixel front camera. It also has dedicated physical shutter button on the right side. It is packed with 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage and microSD card slot to expand storage up to 128 GB. USB OTG is also supported.
It offers 4G, 3G, Wi-FI, Bluetooth and GPS. It also supports voice over LTE. It is packed with 2900 mAh battery with ultra battery saving mode. In the battery saving mode, it can remain alive up to 3 hours with just 15% of battery.
Lenovo Vibe Shot specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS with Vibe UI
- 16MP rear camera with triple-tone LED Flash, OIS, Laser Auto focus, 6P lens
- 8MP front camera
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2900mAh battery
- Dimensions: 142.7 mm x 70.0 mm x 7.6 mm
- Weight: 145g
It will be available for order from the official Lenovo’s TheDoStore starting from 6PM today. It will also be available on other online and offline retail stores in coming weeks.