Lenovo A7000 Plus with 5.5 inch display, 4G LTE launched
Lenovo has silently introduced its new smartphone Lenovo A7000 Plus in Philippines. It will go on sale tomorrow on local e-commerce website Lazada for PHP 7999. It is the successor of Lenovo A7000 with improved specifications.
Lenovo A7000 Plus features a 5.5 inch full-HD display and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop. It is powered by an octa-core MediaTek (MT6752) SoC clocked at 1.7GHz with 2GB of RAM. Internal storage of the smartphone is 16 GB with microSD card slot to expand storage. It has 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 megapixel front camera.
Connectivity features of the phone are 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB. It is packed with 3000 mAH battery.
Lenovo A7000 Plus Specifications
- 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display
- 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek (MT6752) SoC
- 2 GB RAM
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 5 megapixel front camera
- 16 GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- 4G LTE (FDD Band 1, 3, 7, 20; TDD Band 40), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth, and Micro-USB
- 3000 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 152.6×76.2×7.99mm
- Weight: 140 grams.