HTC One M9+ Supreme Camera with 21 megapixels camera, 3 GB RAM, Helio X10 Soc Launched
HTC launched its new HTC One M9+ Supreme Camera smartphone few hours before Google’s event. I am not sure why this surprising launch. This phone still offers game specifications as in M9+ except the improvements in the camera. Now the phone comes with 21 Megapixels camera with OIS.
HTC One M9+ Supreme Camera features a 5.2 inch Quad HD display and runs on Android Lollipop with Sense UI 7.0 at top. It is powered by 64-bit octal-core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU and 3 GB RAM. It comes with 32 GB internal storage with option to expand storage up to 2 TB. It has 21 megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, f/2.2 aperture and OIS. Phone camera can also record 4K videos. It also has ultrapbixel front camera with 1080p recording.
Connectivity features of the phone are 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It is packed with 2840 mAh battery.
HTC One M9+ Supreme Camera Edition specifications
- 5.2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD display
- 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android Lollipop with HTC Sense 7 UI
- 21MP rear camera with dual LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, OIS, PDAF, 26.7mm lens, 4K video recording
- Ultrapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 26.8mm lens, 1080p video recording
- Dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth and GPS with GLONASS
- 2840mAh battery
- Dimensions: 150.99 x 71.99 x 9.61 mm
- Weight: 168g