HTC Desire 728 dual sim with Octa-Core 64-bit SoC and 4G LTE launched in China
HTC has launched new smartphone HTC Desire 728 in its existing Desire series of smartphones in China. This smartphone is now available in China via the official HTC eShop for 1699 Yuan.
HTC Desire 728 features a 5.5 in HD display. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 64-bit processor with Mali-T760 GPU and 2 GB RAM. It runs on Android 5.1 with Sense UI. It has a 13 megapixel rear camera LED flash and a 5 megapixel from camera.
It offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS connectivity. It is packed with 2800 mAh battery. It also has HTC BoomSound and dual front speakers powered by Dolby Audio.
HTC Desire 728 dual sim specifications
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752 64-bit processor
- Mali-T760 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with Sense UI
- 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front camera, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
- HTC BoomSound
- Dual frontal stereo speakers, Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with a-GPS
- 2800mAh battery with Quick Charge
- Dimensions: 157.9×77.8×7.87mm
- Weight: 153g