Google Nexus 6P with 5.7-inch QHD display, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 810 announced, starts at $499
Nexus 6P features 5.7 inch Quad-HD AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It is powered by a 64-bit Octa-core Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 43o GPU and 3 GB RAM. It will be available in 32 GB, 64 GB and 128 GB internal storage models. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It has a 12.3 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, smart burst and 4K video. It also has a 8 megapixel front camera.
It also has a fingerprint sensor and reversible USB Type-C port. It offers 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, MIMO dual band-Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB Type-C. It is packed with 3450 mAh battery with fast charging which will charge phone for 7 hours of use in just 10 minutes of charging.
Google Nexus 6P specifications
- 5.7-inch (2560×1440 pixels) Quad HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 1.8 GHz ARM A57 ) with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB / 128GB internal memory
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Single nano SIM
- 12.3 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.55um pixels, IR Laser assisted autofocus, smart burst, 4K video recording, slow-motion at 240 fps
- 8 megapixel front camera, 1.4um pixels
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual front-facing speakers
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO dual-band, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3450mAh battery
- Dimensions: 159.4 x 77.8 x 7.3mm
- Weight: 178g
The Google Nexus 6P will be available in Aluminium, Graphite and Frost White colors. Nexus 6p is priced at $499 for the 32GB version, $549 for the 64GB version and $649 for the 128GB version. Pre-order of the phone will start at Google Store in the U.S, UK, Ireland and Japan starting from today and ships in October.