Sony Xperia M5 Waterproof smartphone with 21.5MP camera announced
Sony has announced its new waterproof smartphone Sony Xperia M5. It comes with high-end specifications. Dual SIM variant of the phone will also be available. It will be available in Gold, Black and White colors. It will be available starting Mid-August in selected countries.
Sony Xperia M5 features a 5 inch full HD IPS display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop. It is powered by a 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU. It has 3 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. It also has microSD card to expand storage ip to 200GB.
Like other Sony Xperia M5 is water and dust resistant with IP65 and OP68 rating. It features 21.5 megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, Hybrid AF, LED flash, IMX230 Exmor RS sensor and 4K video recording. It also has a 13 megapixel front camera with full HD video recording.
XPeria M5 offers 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC connectivity. It is packed with 200mAH battery with STAMINA mode for improved performance.
Sony Xperia M5 / Xperia M5 Dual specifications
- Dual SIM (Only in Xperia M5 Dual)
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 21.5MP rear camera with IMX230 Exmor RS sensor, f/2.2 aperture, Hybrid AF, LED flash, 4K video recording
- 13MP front camera, Exmor RS sensor, 1080p video recording
- Water and Dust Protection (IP65/IP68)
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 200GB via microSD card
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+ , WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 2600mAh battery with STAMINA mode
- Dimensions: 145 x 72 x 7.6 mm;
- Weight: 143g