Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ with 5.7-inch Quad HD display, 4GB RAM, 16MP camera announced
Samsung has also announced its new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ smartphone with high-end specifications.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ features a 5.6 inch Quad-HD Super AMOLED curved dual edge display. It is powered by octa-core 64 bit Exynos 7420 processor with 4 GB RAM. It will be available in 32GB and 64 GB storage models. It runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with TouchWiz UI. It has 16 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Object image stabilization, f/1.9 aperture and 4K(UHD) video recording. It also has a 5 megapixel front camera with f/1.9 aperture.
It also comes with fingerprint sensor and heart rate sensor. Connectivity features of the smartphone are 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE & apt-X, NFC. It is packed with 3000 mAh battery with fast charging. Wireless and wired both charging options are available.
Samsung has also launched a BlackBerry-like Keyboard Covers for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ that is also available for Galaxy Note 5.
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ specifications
- 5.7-inch Quad HD (2560×1440 pixels) (518ppi) Super AMOLED curved dual edge display
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.1GHz + Quad 1.5GHz) 64 bit, 14 nm Exynos 7420 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 32/64GB internal memory
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, OIS, f/1.9 aperture, 4K(UHD) video recording
- 5MP front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE & apt-X, NFC
- 3000mAh battery, Fast Charging (wired and wireless)
- Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.4 x 75.8 x 6.9mm
- Weight: 153g