Samsung Galaxy S4 mini plus With Snapdragon 410 SoC Launched
Samsung has launched a variant of its Galaxy S4 Mini dubbed as Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Plus. It will also be known as Galaxy S4 Value Edition in few selected markets. This smartphone is now listed on the company’s German website for EUR 239.
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini plus I9195I features a 4.3″ Super AMOLED qHD display and runs on Android Kitkat. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 CPU on Snapdragon 410 chipset with Adreno 306 GPU. It is packed with 1.5 GB of RAM for better multitasking. It comes with 8 GB internal storage which is expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card slot. It features a 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 1.9 megapixel front camera.
Connectivity features of the smartphone are 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS and microUSB. It is packed with 1900 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini plus Specifications
- 4.3″ Super AMOLED qHD display
- 8 GB internal storage, expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card slot
- 1.2GHz quad-core Cortex-A53 Snapdragon 410 processor
- Adremo 306 GPU
- Android Kitkat
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 1.9 megapixel front camera
- 1900 mAh battery
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS and microUSB
- Dimensions: 124.6×61.3×8.94mm
- Weight 107 grams.