OnePlus 2 with 5.5-inch 1080p display, 64-bit Octa-Core Soc announced for Rs. 22990
OnePlus has finally announced its latest flagship smartphone OnePlus 2. It comes in two RAM and storage variants. One is with 3 GB RAM and 16 GB variant. It is priced at $329. Other variant is with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB variant. It costs $389. It will be available in US, UK, EU, India and China starting from August 11. if we talk about India pricing, 4 GB variant will cost Rs. 24999 and 3 GB RAM variant will cost Rs. 22990.
OnePlus 2 features a 5.5 inch full HD IPS in-cell display with Gorilla Glass protection. It runs on OxygenOS based on Android Lollipop. It is powered by 64-bit octa-core Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU. It will be available in 3 GB LPDDR4 RAM with 16 GB storage of 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64 GB storage model. It features a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, OIS, f/2.0 aperture and 4K video recording. It also has a 5 megapixel front camera.
It also has a fingerprint sensor which can be used to wake or unlock the device in less than half second. Users can store 5 fingerprint profiles.
COnnectivity features of the smartphones are 4G, Wi-FI, Wi-FI direct, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C. It is packed with 3300 mAh battery.
OnePlus 2 specifications
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS In-Cell display, 1500:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 810 64-bit processor
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB LPPDR4 RAM with 16GB internal storage / 4GB DDR4 RAM with 64GB internal memory
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) based Oxygen OS
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, Laser Auto focus, OIS, 1.3um pixels, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording, slow-motion at 120fps
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery
- Dimensions: 151.8 x 74.9 x 9.85 mm;
- Weight: 175 g