Meizu M2 with 5-inch HD display, 13MP camera, 4G LTE announced
Meizu has announced its new smartphone Meizu M2 at an event in China. This smartphone is priced at 599 Chinese Yuan. It is now available for pre-order in China and will go on sale from August 3. Company didn’t talk about global availability.
Meizu M2 features a 5 inch HD display with Dragontrail glass protection and runs on Android Lollipop with FlyMe OS at top. It is powered by a 1.3 Ghz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU. It comes with a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash. Camera lens is also protected with Gorilla Glass. It has a 5 megapixel front camera.
It is packed with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage and microSD card slot to expand storage up to 128 GB. It offers 4G, Wi-FI, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity. It is packed with 2500 mAh battery.
Meizu M2 specifications
- Hybrid Dual SIM (second slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with 1000:1 contrast ratio, AGC Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with FlyMe OS 4.5
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5p lens, Gorilla Glass 3 protective lens glass
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4p lens
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- 2500mAh battery
- Dimensions: 140.1×68.9×8.7mm
- Weight: 131g