InFocus has launched M812, M808, M550-3D and M370 Smartphones in India
InFocus, an American Technology company has launched four new smartphones in India. These four new Smartphones are Infocus M812, M808, M550-3D and M370. Prices of these smartphones are ranging between Rs. 5999 to Rs. 19999.
Most expensive Smartphone among four is InFocus M812 with Anodised unibody design which has price Rs. 19999.
Features of Smartphone M812
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels) display
- Qualcomm 2.5GHz quad-core processor
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Inlife UI
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal space
- 13MP rear Camera with true-tone LED flash, 8-megapixel front-facing camera wide angle lens
- 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
As the name suggested InFocus M550-3D has revolutionary naked eye 3D technology which allows its user to watch 3D movies or play 3D games without 3D glasses.
Features of Smartphone M550-3D
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Inlife UI at top
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels)
- powerful MediaTek 1.7GHz octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal
- 4G LTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera with wide-angle lens
- 3100mAh battery
The InFocus M808 with Anodised unibody design has price Rs. 12999.
Features of Smartphone M808
- 5.2-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels) display
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- Android 5.1 Lollipop with Inlife UI
- 16GB internal storage, Expanded up to 128GB using MicroSD card
- 13MP HDR rear Camera with LED which Allows taking top-quality photos with minimal noise flash and 5MP front camera.
- LTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
Cheapest Smartphone among these four is InFocus M370 at Rs. 5999.
Features of Infocus M370
- Dual SIM,
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Inlife UI
- 1.1 GHz Snapdragon 200 quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- 5-inches HD display
- 8MP rear and 2MP front Camera with LED flash
- 2230mAh battery
- Stylish textured back cover design
Sachin Thapar, Country Head InFocus India said, “Our mission for InFocus in India is as bold as it is simple: InFocus is determined to enrich the lives of all Indians by pushing the boundaries of technology and design innovation and providing quality consumers can trust”.
“With the help of strategic partners such as Foxconn and SuperD, we will revolutionise the mobile communication, electronics and visual display markets in India with our fantastic portfolio, and undoubtedly reach $1 billion by the end of 2016,” he added.