Sony Xperia Z3+ With 5.2 inch full HD display, Snapdragon 810 SoC Launched for Rs. 55,990
Sony has finally launched its next flagship device Sony Xperia Z3+ in India for Rs. 55990. It comes in White, Black, Copper and Aqua Green colors. It will be available across country starting from today.
Sony Xperia Z3+ comes with high end specifications. It features a 5.2 inch Triluminos Display with Live Colour LED powered by X-Reality engine. I has an aluminum frame at the edges. It runs on Android 5.0 L It is powered by a 64-bit octa-core (quad-core 1.5GHz + quad-core 2GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 3GB of RAM and Adreno 430 GPU. It features a 20.7 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 4K video recording. It also has a 5.1 megapixel front camera with Exmor R sensor, but it could be better. It has 32 GB internal storage which is also expandable up to 128 GB.
Like other Xperia flagship devices, it is also dust and water resistant. It offers 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC connectivity. It is packed with 2930 mAh battery.
Sony Xperia Z3+ also comes with a free Quick charger worth Rs. 3,490. It also has a screen protector installed.
Sony Xperia Z3+ specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display with Live Colour LED powered by X-Reality engine, 600 cd brightness
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 ( 4x 1.5GHz ARM A53 + 4 x 2.0 GHz ARM A57 ) processor
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 20.7MP Primary Camera with 1/2.3″ Exmos RS sensor, 4K video recording
- 5.1MP front-facing camera with Exmor R sensor, 25mm wide-angle lens
- IPX5 / IPX8 rating for dust and water resistance
- Sony DSEE HX audio technology, LDAC codec
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- 4G LTE cat.6 / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0, NFC
- 2930mAh Battery with STAMINA mode
- Dimensions: 146 x 72 x 6.9mm
- Weight: 144 grams