Oppo Neo 5 with 4.5-inch display, quad-core processor launched for Rs. 9990
Oppo has launched its newly announced smartphone Oppo Neo 5 (2015) in India. It is priced at Rs. 9990. This smartphone offers good hardware specifications. It features a 4.5 inch FWVGA IPS display. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with Mali-400 MP2 GPU.
Oppo Neo 5 (2015) run on Android 4.4 Kitkat with Color OS 2.0.1 at top. It is packed with 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage and microSD card slot. It features a 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2 megapixel front camera. It offers 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity. It is packed with 2000mAh battery.
While Indian market have many smartphone with 4G connectivity, it will be hard for Oppo Neo 5 (2015) to get customers.
Oppo Neo 5 (2015) specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 ×480 pixels) FWVGA IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) based on ColorOS 2.0.1
- 8MP Auto Focus rear Camera with Sony IMX179 1/3.2″ sensor, f/2.2 large aperture, 5P lens and LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8GB of internal storage, Expandable up to 32GB with micro SD
- Dimensions: 131.9×65.5×8.0mm; Weight: 135g
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery