Meizu M2 Note with 5.5-inch 1080p display, Android Lollipop announced
As expected, Meizu has finally announced Meizu M2 Note. This new smartphone is the successor of Meizu’s M1 Note smartphone. There are not major changes in the specifications from its predecessor.
Meizu M2 Note features a 5.5 inch full HD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz octa-core 64-bit MediaTek processor with Mali T720 MP2 GPU. It has a 2 GB RAM and comes in 16GB/32 GB storage models with expandable storage up to 128 GB. It features a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 megapixel front camera with 69-degree wide viewing angle lens. It offers 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity. It is packed with 3100 mAh battery.
Meizu m2 note specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display from Sharp / AUO with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3GHz Octa-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 processor
- 600MHz Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Hybird Dual SIM (first SIM slot can also be used as microSD slot)
- Flyme OS based on Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 5P lenses, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, OmniVision 5670 sensor, 4P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 69-degree wide viewing angle
- 16GB /32GB internal memory, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3100mAh battery
- Dimensions: 150.9×75.2 x8.7mm
- Weight: 149g
It comes in Grey, Blue, Pink and White colors. It is priced at 799 yuan for 16 GB variant and 999 yuan for 32 GB variant.