HTC One E9+ dual sim launched in India for Rs. 36790
HTC One E9+ Dual SIM features a 5.5-inch QHD (1440×2560 pixels) resolution IPS LCD display. It is powered by a 2 GHz MediaTek MT6795M 64-bit octa-core processor with 3 GB RAM. It has 16 GB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 128 GB. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense 7 UI.
It features a 20-megapixel f2.2 aperture wide-angle rear camera with LED flash and a 4-Ultrapixel front-facing camera. It features a HTC BoomSound front-facing speakers powered by Dolby Audio.
It is packed with 2800mAh battery which claims to deliver up to 21.55 hours of talk time and 590.43 hours of standby time on 2G networks.
HTC One E9+ dual sim Specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch QHD (1440×2560 pixels) resolution IPS LCD display
- 2 GHz MediaTek MT6795M 64-bit octa-core processor
- Android 5.0 with Sense UI 7 at top
- 3 GB RAM
- 20-megapixel f2.2 aperture wide-angle rear camera with LED flash
- 4-Ultrapixel front-facing camera
- 16 GB internal storage, expandable up to 128 GB with microSD card slot
- Dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby Audio
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS
- 2800 mAh battery