Asus Zenfone Selfie with 13MP front and rear cameras with flash announced
Asus has just announced its selfie focused smartphone Asuz Zenfone Selfie at the Computex 2015. This smartphone comes with 13 megapixel front and rear camera. Pricing and availability details were not confirmed.
Asus Zenfone Selfie features a 5.5-inch 1080p LCD display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It has curved back with volume controllers just below the rear camera. It is powered by a octal-core Snapdragon 615 processor. It is worth to mention that Asus has been using Intel Chipset in its Zenfone smartphones till date. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop.
It has a 13 megapixel rear camera with real tone flash and laser autofocus. It also has a 13 megapixel front camera with 88-degree wide-angle lens. You can also capture panorama from front camera. So, taking selfie of large audience is now easier. Connectivity features of the smartphone are 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
Asus ZenFone Selfie also has an optional Swing attachment which can extend your arm while capturing the selfie. It can also be used as handy kickstand.
Asus Zenfone Selfie specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Corning gorilla glass 4 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, Real Tone flash, Laser Auto Focus
- 13MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 16/32/64 GB storage models, microSD card slot to expand storage up to 64 GB
- 2GB/4GB RAM
.. Few information are not known yet. We will update the post once we have full details about the smartphone.