Sony Xperia C4 with Octa-Core SoC, 5MP front camera with flash announced
Sony has announced another selfie focused, powerful but mid-range smartphone Sony Xperia C4. It comes with 5 megapixel front camera with LED flash. Company didn’t confirmed the pricing details. It will be launched in selected markets from the beginning of June 2015.
Sony Xperia C4 features a 5.5 inch full HD IPS display with Mobile Bravia Engine 2 for better viewing experience. It is powered by 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor with 700 MHz Mali 760 MP2 GPU. It has 2 GB RAM for better multi-tasking. It comes with 16 GB internal storage which is also expandable up to 128 GB. It features a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash. It also has a 5 megapixel front camera with wide angle lens and flash. It offers 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC.
It is also packed with 2600 mAh battery with STAMINA mode for improved performance.
“Following the success of Xperia C3, we are proud to introduce Sony’s evolved PROselfie smartphone. Xperia C4 caters to consumers that want a smartphone that not only takes great photos, but also packs a punch. Benefiting from Sony’s camera expertise, the 5MP front-facing camera with wide-angle lens lets you capture perfect selfies, while its quality display and performance features provide an all-round advanced smartphone experience,” said Tony McNulty, Vice-President, Value Category Business Management at Sony Mobile Communications.
Sony Xperia C4 and Xperia C4 Dual specifications
- Dual SIM (in Xperia C4 Dual only)
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 1.7 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor
- 700 MHz Mali 760 MP2 GPU
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 2GB RAM
- 13MP rear camera LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with 25mm wide-angle lens, Exmor R sensor, LED flash
- 16GB internal storage, Upto 128GB expandable via microSD card
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC
- 2600 mAh Battery with STAMINA mode
- Dimensions: 150.3 x 77.4 x 7.9 mm;
- weight 147 grams