Lava Iris 100 Lite Dual SIM with 4 inch display Launched at Rs. 3,049
Lava has quietly listed an ultra low cost smartphone Lava Iris 100 Lite Dual SIM on its official website. This smartphone is priced at Rs. 3049 only. It offers very ordinary storage and users who have low budget and just want to own an Android smartphone, they can go with this smartphone.
Lava Iris 100 Lite Dual SIM features a 4 inch (480×800 pixels) WVGA TFT display and runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It is powered by a 1GHz single-core (Cortex A5) processor with 256MB of RAM. It has 512 MB internal storage which is expandable via microSD card slot up to 32 GB. It has a 2 megapixel front camera with LED flash and a VGA front camera.
Lava Iris 100 Lite comes with GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth connectivity options. It lacks 3G connectivity. It is packed with 1400mAh battery which claims to offer 240 hours of stand by time.
Lava Iris 100 Lite Specifications
- 4-inch (480×800 pixels) WVGA TFT display
- 1GHz single-core (Cortex A5) processor
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- 256 MB RAM
- 512 MB internal storage, microSD card to expand storage up to 32 GB
- 2 megapixel front camera with LED flash
- VGA front camera
- GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth
- 1400mAh battery
- Dimensions: 123.6×63.5×10.9mm
- Weight: 100 grams,