BlackBerry Leap with 5 Inch HD Display, 2GB RAM Launched in India
Blackberry Leap is a single SIM device. It features a 5 inch HD touchscreen display. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM 8960 processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It runs on BlackBerry 10.3. It has 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage and microSD card slot to expand storage up to 128 GB. It features a 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2 megapixel front camera.
It offers 4G, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (LE) and EDR and GPS/ A-GPS connectivity. It is packed with 2800 mAh battery which claims to offer 24 hours battery backup.
BlackBerry Leap Key Specifications
- 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) Touch display
- 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM 8960 SoC
- 2GB of RAM
- BlackBerry 10.3.1
- 16 GB internal storage, expandable up to 128 GB
- 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 2 megapixel front camera
- 4G, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (LE) and EDR, GPS/ A-GPS
- 2800 mAh battery