LG G Stylo With 3000mAh Battery and 2TB microSD Card Support Launched
LG has launched a new mid-range smartphone LG G Stylo with 2 TB microSD card support. This smartphone will hit the shelves in its home turf South Korea first and it will be launched in other countries. It is priced at KRW 400,000.
LG G Style features a 5.7-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) resolution IPS display and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop. It also comes with a stylus to work with. 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor. It has 1.5GB of RAM and 8 GB internal storage. It also has a microSD card slot which supports 2 TB storage card.
It has a 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 megapixel front camera. Connectivity features of the smartphone are 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS and USB 2.0. It is packed with 3000 mAh battery.
LG G Stylo specifications
- 5.7-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) resolution IPS display
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 64-bit 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal storage, 2 TB expandable via microSD card
- 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 5 megapixel front camera
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS and USB 2.0
- 3000 mAh battery