HTC One M9+ With 5.2-Inch QHD Display, Octa-Core SoC and Fingerprint scanner Launched
HTC has just launched a new powerful smartphone HTC One M9+ in its One series of smartphones at the launch event in Beijing, China. This smartphone features same unibody metal build similar to the One M9.
HTC One M9+ features a 5.2 inch Quad HD display. It is powered by a 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor with 3 GB RAM. It runs on Android Lollipop with Sense 7 UI at top. For Chinese customers, it also has China Sense. It has a 20.7 megapixel rare camera and a secondary camera to capture depth information. It has a ultrapixel front camera. It comes with 32 GB internal storage. It also has a finger print scanner below the display for secure lock and payments.
It is packed with 2840 mAh battery. HTC will also sell Dot View Case for the HTC One M9+ separately. It will go on sale in China soon.
HTC One M9+ specifications
- 5.2-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD display
- 2.2 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit processor
- PowerVR G6200 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7 UI
- 20.7MP rear camera with dual LED flash
- Secondary rear camera to capture depth information
- 32GB internal storage
- Ultrapixel front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 27.8mm wide-angle lens
- Dual BoomSound speakers with Dolby audio
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth and GPS with GLONASS
- 2840mAh battery