HP brings wide range of business class tablets in India
Today at a press event in New Delhi, HP launched a wide range of business class tablets. These tables will help in transforming the workplace and improve the productivity. These devices are HP Pro Slate 8, Pro Slate 12, Pro Slate 10 EE G1, Pro Tablet 408 G1, Pro Tablet 10 EE G1 and ElitePad 1000 G2 which comes in Healthcare and Rugged variants.
Best deals on LaptopsLaptop offers for college students
“Mobile devices are changing how we live and work, and they pose significant challenges to IT departments who have to support their now mobile workforces while keeping corporate data managed and secure,” said Ketan Patel, Director, Computing Category, PPS, HP India. “HP is the world’s largest commercial computing provider to the world’s largest companies. No other company is better suited to address commercial mobility than HP. Our devices feature built-in security, manageability, and durability packaged in innovative, stylish designs that end users crave. When paired with our ISVs’ robust solutions, HP has created an ecosystem that helps companies powerfully and securely harness the promise of mobility.”
HP Pro Slate 8 and HP Pro Slate 12 are HD commercial-grade tablets. These tablets offer same specifications except screen size. These tablets are powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor. These tablets are light weight, 8 mm thick and offers a business dat battery life. These tablets come with HP Duet Pen which can be used as stylus on tablets. It can also be used on regular paper and your paper input will be available in tablet via HP paper folio.
HP Elite X2 1011 G1 is a lightweight stylish 11.6 inch diagonal 2-in-1 windows device running on Windows 8 Pro. It offers high end configurations and can easily be converted into laptop from tablet.
HP Pro Tablet 10 EE and HP Pro Slate 10 EE are Intel Atom powered tablets built for workforce in education, retail, healthcare and manufacturing. Both features durable design and have IP-52 testing for dust and water resistant.
HP Pro Tablet 408 G1 is an affordable 8 inch tablet with 9 mm thickness. It is powered by Intel Atom processor and runs on Windows 8.1. It offers various business class features.
HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Healthcare is designed for healthcare sector. It aims to enhance patient interaction. It is easily deployable in clinical environment and helps in reducing errors in medical sector. It also has 2D barcode reader to validate doctors, patient and other.
HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Rugged Tablet is for workers working in manufacturing sectors. It comes with IP 65 certification for water and dust resistant. It claims to give 20 hours of battery life.
HP Retail Case for ElitePad is for retailers and comes with fixed POC solution. It has built-in cardle areas for mounting payment devices.
HP EliteBook Folio 1020 is the thinnest lightest business class notebooks. HP has also launched the special edition of this tablet. Both notebooks are 15.7 mm thick and weighs only 1 KG.
Pricing and availability details are below
- HP Pro Slate 8 is expected to be available in May with a starting price of INR 33,000/-.
- HP Pro Slate 12 is expected to be available in May with a starting price of INR 41,500/-.
- HP Elite x2 1011 G1 is available now with a starting price of INR 85,000/-.
- HP Pro Tablet 408 G1 is available now with a starting price of INR 23,500/-.
- HP Pro Slate 10 EE is available now with a starting price of INR 22,000/-.
- HP Pro Tablet 10 EE is available now with a starting price of INR 25,000/-.
- HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Healthcare Tablet is expected to be available in July with a starting price of INR 85,000/-.
- HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Rugged Tablet is expected to be available in July with a starting price of INR 85,000/-.
- The HP Retail Case for ElitePad is expected to be available in March with a starting price of INR INR 26,000/- for a no battery Case and INR 29,000/- for a Case including battery.
- The HP EliteBook Folio 1020 Standard Edition is expected to be available in March with a starting price of INR 95,000/-.
Not only these devices, HP has also launched few software solutions by collaborating independent software vendors including Cerner, Intergraph and SAP.