Sony Xperia J1 Compact with 20.7 megapixel camera, 4.3-Inch display Launched
Sony has launched its first “Sim-free” smartphone Sony Xperia J1 Compact (D5788) in Japan. This smartphone will be available in April with NTT DoCoMo. It will be up for pre-order starting March 27 for JPY 59,184.
Sony Xperia J1 Compact (D5788) features a 4.3 inch display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor. It comes with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage and microSD card slot. It runs on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat. It features a 20.7 megapixel rear camera with flash and 2.2 megapixel front camera. Connectivity feature of the smartphone are 4G LTE, GPS/ A-GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and NFC. It is packed with 2300 mAH battery.
Like other Sony’s high-end smartphones, it also comes with IPX5/ IPX8 water and dust protection ratings.
Sony Xperia J1 Specifications
- 4.2 inch (720×1280 pixels) display
- 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- Android 4.4.4 kitkat
- 2 GB RAM
- 20.7 megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 2.2 megapixel front camera
- 16 GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card
- 4G LTE, GPS/ A-GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and NFC
- 2300 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 128x65x9.7mm
- Weight: 138 Gm