Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) launched in India for Rs. 6999
Motorola has launched its next generation Moto E smartphone in India. Moto E (Gen 2) is priced at Rs. 6999 in India. Like other smartphones, it will also be available exclusively via Flipkart. It will go on sale tomorrow Midnight.
Moto E (Gen 2) features a 4.5 inch qHD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It is a dual SIM device. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor with Adreno 302 GPU. It is packed with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal storage. It also has microSD card slot. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop. It features a 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front camera. It offers 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS connectivity. It is packed with 2390 mAH battery.
Motorola Moto E (Gen 2) specifications
- Dual SIM
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor
- 400 MHz Adreno 302 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 5MP rear camera
- VGA front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2390mAh battery
- Dimensions: 66.8×129.9×5.2 – 12.3 mm
- Weight: 145 grams
Motorola will also sell colorful back covers. Company has already planned to launch 4G variant of the smartphone soon.