Lenovo K3 Note With 4G LTE Support, 5.5-Inch Display Launched
Lenovo has launched a budget 4G smartphone Lenovo K3 Note in Chine. It has been priced at CNY 899.
Lenovo K3 Note is a dual SIM smartphone and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with Vibe UI at top. It features a 5.5 inch full HD display with 401 ppi pixel density. It is powered by a 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core (MediaTek MT6572) processor with 2GB of RAM. It features a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 megapixel front camera. It comes with 16 GB internal storage which is expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card slot.
Connectivity features of the smartphone are 4G (TD-LTE/ LTE), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Micro-USB and GPS/ A-GPS. It is packed with 3000mAh battery.
Lenovo K3 Note Specifications
- 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) display
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core (MediaTek MT6572) processor
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Vibe UI
- 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 5 megapixel front camera
- 2 GB RAM
- 4G (TD-LTE/ LTE), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Micro-USB and GPS/ A-GPS
- 3000mAh battery
- weighs 150 grams.