Gionee Elife S7 with 5.2-inch 1080p display, Octa-Core 64-bit SoC official
Gionee has announced its new Gionee Elife S7 smartphone at MWC 2015. This smartphone comes with magnesium alloy frame. It will be launched in India on April 3.
Gionee Elife S7 features a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It also has the Gorilla Glass 3 protection at back of the device. It is powered by a 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6752 64-bit processor and runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with Amigo 3.0 UI on top.
Connectivity features of the smartphone are 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG and GPS. It features a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8 megapixel front camera. It is packed with 2650 mAh battery.
“We believe Elife S7 will bring the future of slim smartphones to the next level. To make ever-slimmer phones, compromising on performance and function is pointless. Manufacturers should offer more features benefiting user experience other than just slimness,” said William Lu, President of Gionee.
Gionee Elife S7 specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.7 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor
- 2GB RAM
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with Amigo 3.0 UI at top.
- 16GB internal memory
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX214 sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG, GPS
- 2750mAh built-in battery
- Dimensions: 139.8×67.4×5.5mm; Weight: 126g