Acer Liquid Jade Z with 5-inch HD display, 64-bit quad-core SoC and 4G LTE announced
Acer has announced Liquid Jade Z smartphone ahead of MWC 2015. This smartphone is the successor Liquid Jade smartphone launched last year.
Rs. 1500 off on Vivo MobilephonesVivo Five Year Celebration
Acer Liquid Jade Z features a 5 inch HD IPS display based on Zero Air Gap technology with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It is powered by a 64-bit 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6732 with Mali-T760 GPU. It is packed with 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory and microSD card slot to expand storage.
It has a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 megapixel front camera. It has Dual Shot feature which lets users make a collage of photos taken simultaneously from the front and rear cameras. It also has Bright Magic feature which allows users to get brighter photos even under low light. It also has AcerEXTEND that enables users to control their smartphones via cable or wirelessly using their Windows-based PC.
Connectivity features of the smartphone 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS. It is packed with 2300mAh battery.
Acer Liquid Jade Z specifications
- Dual (nano) SIMs
- 5-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) IPS OGS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6732 processor
- Mali-T760 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat), Upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 8GB internal memory, expandable via microSD
- 7.9mm thick and weighs 120 grams
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1080p HD video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS
- 2300mAh battery