ZTE Blade S6 Lux With 5.5-Inch Display, Android 5.0 Lollipop Launched
ZTE has just unveiled a variant of ZTE Blade S6 dubbed as ZTE Blade S6 Lux. As of now, the smartphone will only be available in China. It has been priced at Rs. CNY 1999 only. Nothing about the global roll out was confirmed by the company.
ZTE Blade S6 Lux features a 5.5 inch full HD JDI display. It is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with 2GB of RAM. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system. It comes with 16 GB internal storage with support to microSD card. It has a 13 megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX214 sensor and LED flash. At front, it has a 5 megapixel camera. It comes with 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-FI, A-GPS and micro-USB connectivity features. It has a 3000 mAh battery.
ZTE Blade S6 Lux Specifications
- 5.5 inch full HD JDI display
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
- octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage, expandable via microSD card
- 13 megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX214 sensor and LED flash
- 5 megapixel front camera
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-FI, A-GPS and micro-USB
- 3000 mAh battery