Lenovo Sisley S90 Reportedly Launched at Rs. 19,990
Lenovo has launched its latest smartphone Lenovo Sisley S90 in India via its official Lenovo store. This smartphone was announced back in November last year. This smartphone looks exactly similar to iPhone 6. Company also copied the design of banner to look similar to iPhone 6’s banner.
Lenovo Sisley S90 features a 5 inch HD Super AMOLED display. It is powered by a1.2 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU. It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat with Vibe 2.0 UI on top. It is packed with 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. It features a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 8 megapixel front camera with BSI sensor. Connectivity features of the smartphone 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It is packed with 2300 mAh battery.
It is available in Graphite Grey color. If you are interested, you can order it via official Lenovo Store. Shipping of the smartphone will start from February 10.
Lenovo Sisley S90 Specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe 2.0 UI, upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, PureCel Sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera with BSI Sensor
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh battery
- 6.9mm thick and weighs 129 grams