Lava Iris X8 with Octa-Core processor, 2GB RAM officially launched for Rs. 8999
Lava has officially launched its latest smartphone Lava Iris X8 with powerful hardware specification. It is priced at Rs. 8999 only. It was also listed on Flipkart yesterday for the same price.
Lava Iris X8 features a 5 inch HD display. It is powered by a.4 Ghz octa-core MediaTek processor and runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat. Lava also promised to push Android 5.0 Lollipop update soon. It has a 8 megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 3 megapixel front camera.
It is packed with 2GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage and microSD card slot. It has duam SIM support with smart swap technology to switch sSIMs on the go without need to restart. It is packed with 2500 mAh battery.
Commenting on the launch Navin Chawla, Vice President & Head Product, LAVA International said, “We are proud to announce the launch of a new member to the hugely popular Iris X series. Over the last one year we have been strengthening our smartphone portfolio under Iris sub brand and have launched some great devices under the X series. The Iris X8 has been carefully designed after understanding requirements of consumers who are looking for a good looking powerful smartphone which allows them with the ability to multi-task. With such offerings we will continue to provide enhanced features to our consumers and offer them the power to do more and be more.”
Lava Iris X8 specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Asahi Dragontrail glass protection
- 1.4 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592M processor
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, BSI 3 Sensor
- 3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2500 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 70.9×143.4×8.6mm;
- Weight: 160g