Xiaomi Mi Note Pro With 5.7-Inch QHD Display, Snapdragon 810 SoC Launched
Along with Xiaomi Mi Note, Xiaomi has also revealed its new Xiaomi Mi Note Pro phablet with powerful hardware specifications. It has been priced at CNY 3299 (Approx. Rs. 32,900) and will be available by the end of March.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro is powered by a octa-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor (quad-core ARM Cortex A57 and quad-core Cortex A53) with Adreno 430 GPU. It runs on MIUI 6 based on Android 4.4.4 kitkat. It is a single SIM phone. It features a 5.7 inch display with QHD (1440×2560 pixels) resolution and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Back side of the smartphone also has a 3D curved Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It has 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 64 GB built in storage. It comes with 13 megapixel rear camera with a six-element lens, OIS, a Sony CMOS sensor, and two-tone flash from Philips. It also has a 4 megapixel front camera with large 2-micron pixels.
It supports LTE Cat 9 networks offering download speed of 450 mbps. It is packed with 3000mAH battery with quick charge 2.0 technology.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro specifications
- 5.7-inch QHD (1440×2560 pixels) IPS display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- MIUI on top of Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 64 GB internal memory
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, OIS, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor, 6-element lens, f/2.0 aperture,
- 4K video recording
- 4MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE , WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- 3000mAh battery