LG Ice Cream Smart Flip Phone With 4G LTE Support Launched
LG has launched a new flip smartphone LG Ice Cream Smart in its home market South Korea. This is the second flip Android smartphone launched by LG after LG Wine Smart Smartphone.
LG Ice Cream Smart is priced at Rs. KRW 300,000 only. This smartphone seems to be only for its home market. We have no hope for its global availability.
LG Ice Cream Smart features a 3.5 inch HVGA LCD display with 320×480 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor with 1 GB RAM. It has 8 GB internal storage expandable up to 32Gb via microSD card slot. It features a 8 megapixel rear camera and a VGA front camera. It is packed with 1700 mAh battery.
LG Ice Cream Smart specifications
- 3.5-inch (320 x 480 pixels) touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 8MP rear camera
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 4G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, DMB
- 1700mAh battery
- Dimensions: 118.6×59.4×16.9mm
- Weight: 138g