Lenovo A6000 with Snapdragon 410 SoC, 4G LTE announced
As promised just before CES, Lenovo has just unveiled its budget smartphone with 4G connectivity. This new smartphone is Lenovo A6000. It is powered by a 1.2 Ghz Quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU. It features a 5 inch HD display. It is packed 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal storage with microSD card slot and Android 4.4 Kitkat with Vibe 2.0 UI.
It features 8 megapixel rear cmaera with LED flash and a 2 megapixel front camera. Connectivity features of the smartphone are 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It is packed with 2300 mAh battery.
Lenovo A6000 specifications
- Dual (micro) SIM
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe 2.0 UI
- 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8.2mm thick and weighs 128 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh battery