Xiaomi redmi Note 4G to Go on sale on December 30; Flipkart registrations for sale begins
As promised, Xiaomi redmi Note 4G will go on sale in India on December 30. Today at 6 PM, Flipkart has also start accepting registrations for the smartphone sale starting 6 PM today. It is worth to mention that Airtel has already started taking registrations on its website for the smartphone.
Xiaomi redmi Note 4G is a powerful smartphone and is priced at Rs. 9,999 only. This smartphone is powered by a 1.6 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928) processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It features a 5.5 inch IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat with MIUI at top. It features a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 megapixel front camera. Connectivity features of the smartphone are 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It is packed with 3100 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.6 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928) processor
- Adreno 305
- 2GB RAM
- MIUI v5 Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 8GB internal memory, micro SD card up to 32GB
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3100 mAh battery