iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther with Octa-Core processor launched for Rs. 7599
Indian smartphone manufacturer iBall has launched its new smartphone in Andi series called iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther. This smartphone is packed with powerful octa-core processor. It is priced at Rs. 7599.
iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther features a 5 inch qHD display wth 960 x 540 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1.4 Ghz Octa-core processor and runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat. It features a 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 2 megapixel front camera. It is packed with 1 GB RAM. It has 8 GB internal storage which is expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card. Connectivity features of the smartphone are 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and GPS. It is packed with 1700 mAH battery.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Parasrampuria, Director, iBall said, “We are pleased to announce the new addition ‘Baby Panther’ – to the Andi Panther series. It is the compact with superior technological performance at low price point. Baby Panther is not only stylish but also the first 4.5” smart phone in the market today. It is sure to strike a chord with the entire new age users who are not only tech savvy but also conscious about the gadgets they carry.”
iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther specifications
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 4.5-inch qHD (960 × 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.4 GHz octa-core cortex A7 processor
- 1GB RAM
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS, upgradable to Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
- 8GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 8MP Auto Focus Rear Camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS
- 1700 mAh battery