Lenovo Vibe X2 With 2GHz Octa-Core SoC Launched at Rs. 19,999
Lenovo has launched Lenovo Vibe X2 in Indian market for Rs. 19,999 only. This smartphone will be exclusively available via online retailer Flipkart starting from 10 AM IST on Monday. This smartphone was announced at IFA back in September this year.
Lenovo Vibe X2 features a 5 inch full HD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution. It has a tri-layer finish with gradiant three layer design. It also has dual SIM (nano + micro) support. It is powered by a 2.0 GHz MediaTek MT6595M Octa-Core processor with 2 GB RAM. It runs on Android 4.4 kitkat with Vibe UI 2.0 at top. It has 32 GB internal storage. It comes with 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5 megapixel ftont camera with wide angle lens. Connectivity features of the smartphone are 4G LTE / 3G,Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It is packed with 2300 mAh battery.
Lenovo Vibe X2 specifications
- Dual SIM (nano + micro)
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS display
- 2.0 GHz MediaTek MT6595M Octa-Core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- Android 4.4 Kitkat with Vibe UI 2.0
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with wide angle lens
- 4G LTE / 3G,Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 , GPS
- 2300mAh battery
- Dimensions – 140.2 X 68.6 X 7.27mm;
- Weight: 120g