Lava Iris 401 With 4-Inch Display Listed on Company Website
Lava is set to launch another entry level Android smartphone Lava Iris 401 in India. This smartphone is now listed on official website without pricing or availability details.
Lava Iris 401 is a dual SIM smartphone. It features a 4 inch WVGA TFT display. It is powered by a 1.3 Ghz dual core processor with 256 MB of RAM. It has 512 MB internal storage with microSD card slot to expand storage up to 32 GB. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. It has a 3 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a VGA front camera. Connectivity features are GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB and Bluetooth v3.0. It lacks 3G and does not mention about FM radio. it is packed with 1450 mAh battery which claims to deliver 9 hours 40 minutes of talk time.
Lava Iris 401 Specifications
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.3GHz dual-core processor
- 256MB RAM
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 512MB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3 MP camera with LED flash,
- 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera
- 2G (EDGE) , WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP
- 1450 mAh battery
- Dimensions -126x65x10.35 mm