XOLO Q2100 with fingerprint sensor launched for Rs. 13,499
Xolo has finally launched its rumored smartphone Xolo Q2100 with fingerprint scanner for security. This smartphone is now listed on official website with price tag of Rs. 13,499 only. It will go on sale in country in coming weeks.
XOLO Q2100 features a 5.5-inch HD display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MT6582 processor and runs on Android 4.4 kitkat. The phone also comes with 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, microSD card slot to expand storage and dual-SIM support. It comes with a 8 megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 2 megapixel front camera.
It also comes with IR Blaster along with a Peel smart app which lets users control home appliances like TV, DVD Player, and Air Conditioner etc. from their smartphone.
XOLO Q2100 specifications
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor
- Mali 400-MP2 500 MHz GPU
- Size: 152.4 x 75 x 9.3 mm
- 5.5-inch 1280x720p HD IPS with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 4.4 KITKAT
- 8MP rear camera with Exmor sensor and dual LED flash, 2MP front front camera
- 1 GB RAM
- 8GB of storage, microSD card slot to expand storage up to 32 GB
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2800 mAh Li-Pol battery