Samsung Gear S launched in India for Rs. 28900
Samsung has officially launched its recent smartwatch Samsung Gear S in India. It was unveiled back in August. This smartwatch runs on Tizen based wearable OS. It is available in Blue Black and White colors. It is priced at Rs. 28,900 only.
Samsung Gear S features a 2 inch curved Super AMOLED display. It is powered by a 1 GHz dual core processor. It has IP67 rating for dust and water resistant. It comes with Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi and GPS connectivity features. It also has Heart Rate sensor. It also comes with SIM card slots. So, you can also make and review voice calls without connecting this smartwatch to your smartphone. It also offers 3G Support. It is packed with 300 mAh battery which promises to offer battery life up to 48 hours.
Samsung Gear S Specifications
- 2 inch (360 x 480 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- 1 GHz Dual-Core processor
- Tizen based wearable platform
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal memory
- 2G, 3G Call via SIM card, Bluetooth Call
- IP67 Certified Dust and Water Resistant
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, A-GPS/Glonass
- 300mAh Li-ion battery
- S Health,Heart Rate sensor
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light, UV, Barometer