Oppo R5 World’s Slimmest Smartphone with 5.2-inch 1080p AMOLED display Announced
Along with Oppo N3, Oppo has announced Oppo R5 at an event in Singapore. It has only 4.85 mm thickness and becomes slimmest smartphone in the world beating Gionee Elife S5.1. The Oppo R5 is priced at 2999 Chinese Yuan.
Oppo R5 features a 5.2 inch full HD AMOLED display. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor with Adreno 405 GPU. It has 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. It runs on Color OS 2.0 based on Android 4.4 kitkat. It features a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX214 sensor and Schneider lens. It also has a 5 megapixel rear camera.
Connectivity features of the smartphone are 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It is packed with 2000 mAH battery with VOOC Rapid charge which claims to charge 70% battery in just 30 minutes.
It has liquid metal filled between graphite and chip to reduce heat. It has hand polished micro-arc frame and steel body.
Oppo R5 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Color OS 2.0 based on Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 16GB internal memory
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 sensor, Schneider lens
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4.85mm thick
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2000 mAh battery with VOOC Rapid Charge