Huawei Honor 4X with Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 SoC announced
Huawei has announced its new smartphone Huawei Honor 4X in chinese market. This smartphone is priced at just 1299 Chinese Yuan (Rs. 13,000 approx.). It comes in White and Gold colors. Pre-orders of the smartphone will start today and it will go on sale next month.
Huawei Honor 4X features a 5.5 inch HD display. It is powered by a 1.2 Ghz Quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor, 64-bit ready mobile chips, with Adreno 306 GPU. With 64 bit architecture, it is Android Lollipop ready. Same chips were used in Huawei Honor 4 Play launched back in September. It runs on Android Kitkat with Emotion UI 3.0 at top. It is packed with 2 GB RAM. It has 8 GB internal storage with a microSD card slot to expand storage. It also has a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and BSI sensor. It also has a 5 megapixel front camera. It comes with 4G, 3G, wi-fi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity options. It is packed with powerful 3000 mAH battery.
Huawei Honor 4X specifications
- Dual SIM (Micro SIM slots) with dual standby
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.4 (Kitkat) with Emotion UI 3.0
- 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G (TD-LTE / FDD-LTE) / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3000 mAh battery
- Dimensions:152.9mm × 77.2mm × 8.65mm;
- Weight: 165 grams