ZTE V5 with 13MP camera launched in India for Rs. 10999
ZTE has launched its new smartphone ZTE V5 in India exclusively on Snapdeal. It is priced at Rs. 10,999 only and offers high end hardware specifications.
Rs. 1500 off on Vivo MobilephonesVivo Five Year Celebration
ZTE V5 features a 1.2 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor and runs on Android 4.4 kitkat with Nubia 2.0 UI at top. It features a 5 inch HD display based on one-glass solution. It features a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED flash, Sony EXMOR RS sensor and a front camera of 5 megapixel. Front camera offers 88-degree wide angle lens and BSI sensor. It is packed with 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal storage and microSD card slot to expand storage up to 32 GB.
It comes with 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-FI 802.11 b/g/n and GPS. It is packed with 2400 mAh battery. Company claims that battery will offer up to 400 minutes of talktime and up to 300 hours on standby mode.
ZTE V5 specifications
- Dual SIM
- 5.0-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS OGS display with Dragontrail Glass
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS with Nubia 2.0 UI
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, 5-element lens, Sony EXMOR RS sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with 88-degree wide angle lens, BSI sensor
- 8.9mm thick
- 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 2400 mAh battery