Sony Xperia Z3 compact with 4.6-inch HD display announced
Sony has launched Sony Xperia Z3 compact at IFA 2014 in Berlin. It is powered by a 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU. It features a 4.6 inch Triluminos Display with X-Reality for Mobiles. It is packed with 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage and microSD card slot to expand storage up to 128 GB. It runs on Android 4.4.4 kitkat.
Xperia Z3 Compact features a 20.7 megapixel primary camera with Exmos RS sensor and 4K video recording. It also has a 2.2 megapixel front camera. It also comes with IP65 and IP68 rating for dust and water resistance. Connectivity features of the smartphone are 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC. It is packed with 2600 mAh battery with STAMINA mode.
Sony Xperia Z3 compact Specifications
- 4.6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) Triluminos Display with X-Reality for Mobiles
- 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.4.4 (KitKat)
- 20.7MP Primary Camera with Exmos RS sensor, HDR photos & videos, 4K video recording.
- 2.2 MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
- IP65/68 rating for dust and water resistance
- Dual stereo front-facing speakers
- 16GB internal memory, Upto 128GB expandable memory via microSD card
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 820.11 a/b/g/n/ac , Bluetooth 4.0 with APT-X, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL, NFC
- 2600mAh Battery with STAMINA mode
- 8.6 mm thick and weighs 129 grams