Samsung Galaxy Ace Style LTE With 4.3-Inch Super AMOLED Display Launched
Samsung has silently launched the LTE version of its recently released Galaxy Ace 4 LTE in Germany. This new variant is called as Galaxy Ace Style LTE or Galaxy Ace 4 (SM-G357FZ). This smartphone is also listed on Samsung Germany website.
Samsung Galaxy Ace Style LTE features a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED display with 480 x 800 pixels resolution. It is packed with a 1.2 GHz Quadcore processor with 1 GB RAM and runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat. It is packed with 1 GB RAM and 4 GB internal storage. Internal storage of the smartphone is also expandable up to 64 GB via microSD card.
It has 5 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and HD video recording @30 fps. It also has a 1.3 megapixel front camera. It is packed with replaceable 1900 mAh battery which claims to offer talk time of 11 hours, music playback of 53 hours and video play back of 11 hours. Connectivity features of the smartphone are 3G, Wi-Fi, 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz. Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0 and NFC.
Key features of Samsung Galaxy Ace Style LTE
- 4.3 inch (480 x 800 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- 1.2 GHz Quadcore processor
- 1 GB RAM’ Android 4.4 Kitkat
- 4 GB internal storage, 32 GB expandable
- 5 megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 1.3 megapixel front camera’
- FM radio, 3.5 mm jack
- 3G, Wi-Fi, 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz. Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0 and NFC
- 1900 mAh battery
- dimensions: 65.8×128.9×9.1 mm